Saint Louis FC is committed to providing a fan experience that is safe and enjoyable for all fans in attendance. While we encourage fans to sing, chant, cheer, and be loud in support of Saint Louis FC, we also ask that all fans abide by the following rules:
- No chants or comments that use inappropriate language or are directed at a person’s gender, race, appearance, etc.
- No inappropriate signs or hand gestures.
- No fighting or disorderly behavior.
- No throwing of objects on the pitch or any other actions that could disrupt the match.
- No use of flares, fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices of any kind without the official approval of Saint Louis FC.
- All alcoholic beverages must be consumed responsibly, and only by those of legal drinking age.
- No firearms or illegal drugs of any kind will be permitted on the premises.
- No actions or activities that could be harmful to the reputation of Saint Louis FC or USL.
- Spectators are not permitted to enter the field of play at any time unless escorted by a Soccer Park or Saint Louis FC staff member.
- Spectators are prohibited from breaking any local or federal laws.
Fans that are found to be in violation of any of the above rules may be subject to removal from the stadium, and, depending on the severity of the violation, may face additional sanctions. Repeat offenders are subject to potential bans from future Saint Louis FC and Toyota Stadium events.
If a guest’s enjoyment of the match is being disrupted, or if a guest sees someone violating one of the listed rules, please see a Guest Services representative for assistance.